Topic: The Galmont News
• On your first night, have dinner in Marinas Restaurant and drinks in Coopers Bar with a fabulous wine selection and cocktail list to choose from.
• The following morning have a well-deserved lie in and order breakfast in bed.
• After Breakfast read the newspapers on the Hotels Terrace and soak up the views of Lough Atalia.
• Stroll downtown to the city centre and discover the independent run shops like The Treasure Chest, Anthony Ryans, Vandas Art Gallery, Geraghty’s Menswear, Hanley’s Menswear, Claddagh Jewellers and Fallers Jewellers.
- Arrive to Galway before lunch and hotel reception will take your bags and tag them until your room is ready later in the afternoon. Connect with everyone on the Hotels outdoor terrace and take in the views over Lough Atalia.
- For a great lunch before you go downtown or to your prebooked spa treatment at spirit one spa, Coopers Bar & Lounge is a little gem - casual, relaxed and delicious.
- The city centre is less than 5 minutes’ walk and take the shortcut passing the Train & Bus Station, walk through Eyre Square and you will see the shopping streets ahead.