Established in 2001 in Galway City Centre, The Galmont is one of Ireland's finest 4 star hotels along the Wild Atlantic Way.
YOU ARE IN SAFE HANDS.
The Galmont Hotel is accredited by the Fáilte Ireland's Covid-19 Safety Charter. We want to reassure you that we are closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation, the Irish Government and the Health Services Executive (HSE) regarding Coronavirus. To support the wellbeing of our customers, staff and community, please see our Covid-19 Statement to see the steps we are taking to help prevent the spread.
Just a three-minute walk from central Eyre Square and overlooking Galway Bay, The Galmont Hotel & Spa (formerly the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa) stands in the heart of the city. The bustling areas of Shop Street and Quay Street are just a 10 minute walk away while the rugged Connemara and lunar-like landscape of The Burren are easily reached in under one hours’ drive, making for a perfect day trip. We are only a one minute walk from the main railway and bus stations.
The Galmont has everything you need for the perfect stay. Great hospitality, wonderful food, luxury accommodation and a warm Galway welcome.
Car parking is available at The Galmont Hotel, allowing convenient parking with direct access to the hotel lobby. There is a discounted rate for hotel residents.
Contact us on 091 538300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to The Galmont where you can enjoy:
- A variety of spacious bedrooms to choose from including Superior, Deluxe Sea View, Family Rooms and Level 5 Executive Rooms each with a private balcony
- A choice of dining options, Marinas Restaurant and Coopers Bar & Lounge
- Our on site car park with 230 spaces, allowing convenient parking with direct access to the hotel lobby
- Large heated outdoor terrace with stunning views over Lough Atalia
- The 18m swimming pool and Spirit One Spa, open for you to enjoy during your stay