Personal Training available at Energize Fitness & Leisure.
Whether your goal is to:
- Bulk up
- Slim down
- Reach a specific target
- Staying Fit
- Short term goals “wedding/Summer body”
Please let us know your goal and our Qualified Team are here to help reach that goal.
Noel Barrett Manager of Energize Fitness & Leisure
Noel is currently studying a Masters in Sports Coaching as well as gaining many qualifications during his career:
- NCEF Fitness Instructor
- NCEF Personal Trainer
- NCEF Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Kettlebell Instructor
- Spinning Instructor
- TRX Instructor
- Hatton Boxing Academy Instructor
- Swim Ireland Swim Coach
- RLSS Pool Lifeguard
- National Pool Management Qualification
- RLSS Lifeguard Trainer Assessor
- WSI Swim Teacher and Lifeguard trainer
- Master degree in Physical/Sporting Activities, Specialised in Health promotion and adapted physical activity from University of Montpellier, France
- RLSS Pool Lifeguard Certification
Florian is a French native and before joining the Energize team he worked as a project manager on different research projects for health and physical activities. He has played rugby league and union since a child and he also used to play Wexball. Florian is always happy to help customers with their training, to deliver fitness assessments and to offer advice.
For Florian, the most important thing is to have fun during practice!
- Level 4 EQF qualified personal trainer
- Level 3 EQF fitness instructor
- Level 3 EQF group instructor
- IQL level 2 award for pool lifeguard, intervention, supervision, and rescue
- Qualified strength and conditioning coach
- Qualified to teach Group Box
Eoin has a love for all sports but has a particular interest in hurling and has played on many underage Galway academy teams.
- Level 5 in Strength, Conditioning and Injury Prevention
- ITEC Level 2 Certificate in fitness Instructing
- ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Level 6 in Sports Performance, Psychology and Fitness
- Safeguarding 1 Child Welfare and Protection with Sport Ireland
- RLSS Pool Lifeguard
Rachel hails from Corofin in County Galway. Her passions include training in the Gym, Gaelic Football, Camogie and Farming. Rachel teaches our Aqua Aerobics, Spinning and Senior Strength fitness classes and also helps to train the U16s girls at her local club with strength and conditioning.
Rachel says: "A little progress each day adds up to big results".
Personal Training Enquiry
3 reasons to stay with us
Free cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival
3 Minutes from Eyre Square & 1 minute from Galway Bus Station
Perfect for your Staycation needs