Featured - slides
April 01, 2021
- Get up early and enjoy The Galmont Breakfast which offers a range of cooked options, finest meats and cheese, fruit juices and fresh fruits all accompanied by home-made pastries and Irish breads.
- Drive 12KM or 20 minutes to Moycullen and as you arrive at the village – turn right into Wildlands
- You will pass National University of Ireland and Galway Cathedral on your way.
- Discover activities with a myriad of indoor and outdoor activities, there is entertainment whatever the weather. Wildlands is a place for all ages, for thrill seekers and for those in per pursuit of serenity.
- There really is something for everyone, from the aspiring Robin Hood and Katniss Everdeen seeking to hone their archery skills, to the ultimate daredevil weaving 49 feet above the ground on the Zip n Treck course. Tickle your brain in the Crystal Maze-Style Challenge Rooms where you’ll need more than just physical skills to solve the puzzles.
- For the little ones, and the dreamers, try to spot a fairy on the fairy trail.
- The Oliver Tree Kitchen provides food daily with hot specials or a pizza.
- The Wildlands Wagon tends to visitors with sandwiches, freshly baked sweet and savory treats, ice-cream, cold drinks and tea and coffee.
- If you travel on Friday, the Moycullen Country Market runs weekly on Fridays.
- Enjoy from White Gables in the centre of Moycullen Village is a gourmet food shop with bakery, artisan food & gifts, and has become a firm favourite with locals and tourists alike.
Dine & Stay (2 Nights')
2 Nights accommodation with dinner on one evening
Overnight stay including breakfast & dinner
Best Friends Getaway (2 Nights)
Includes dinner, cocktails & access to leisure centre
Couples Perfect Getaway (2 Nights)
Two night stay with dinner & Prosecco on one evening
Spirit One Spa Escape (2 Nights)
Includes dinner on one evening & a spa treatment
3 reasons to stay with us
Free cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival
3 Minutes from Eyre Square & 1 minute from Galway Bus Station
Perfect for your Staycation needs