Featured - slides
April 01, 2021
- A unique day out in the heart of Connemara, 80KM from Galway City
- Take the N59 for Clifden, and drive to Oughterard and Maam Cross until you pass through Recess. Turn Right signposted Letterfrack and travel through Innagh Valley, the most incredible scenery you can wish for on your staycation.
- Visit the beautiful Kylemore Abbey owned by the Benedictine nuns. Explore the beautiful estate and discover the stunning-neo-Gothic Church, the Mausoleum and the Giants Wishing Stone.
- Explore one of Ireland's most stunning Gardens, the six-acre Victorian Walled Garden with its heritage flowers and plants, restored buildings and spectacular location.
- Dine in Mitchell's Cafe or the Garden Tea House and shop for unique gifts handmade onsite including the Benedictine Nuns Handmade Chocolate, beauty creams and soaps.
Keep Discovering Galway - includes breakfast & full access to the leisure centre
Galmont Race Week
Overnight stay including breakfast & dinner
Dine & Stay (2 Nights')
2 Nights accommodation with dinner on one evening
Family Escapes (2 & 4 Nights)
Includes breakfast each morning, dinner & access to swimming pool
Couples Perfect Getaway (2 Nights)
Two night stay with dinner & Prosecco on one evening
Best Friends Getaway (2 Nights)
Includes dinner, cocktails & access to leisure centre
Spirit One Spa Escape (2 Nights)
Includes dinner on one evening & a spa treatment
Wildlands Family Package
Includes overnight accommodation for 2 adults & 2 children with Breakfast & Wildlands Park Pass
3 reasons to stay with us
Free cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival
3 Minutes from Eyre Square & 1 minute from Galway Bus Station
Perfect for your Staycation needs