Featured - slides
April 01, 2021
- A special day out in rugged West Clare coast, 75KM from Galway City.
- Enjoy a picnic and sit on your blanket and take in the spectacular views over the Atlantic Ocean and the Aran Islands.
- The Cliffs of Moher is one of Ireland’s favourite visitor experiences, walk the safe, paved pathways and view the famous Cliffs. Count the steps to the visitors centre and enjoy an ice-cream.
- Stop in Lisdoonvara and taste the salt and vinegar on the most delicious fish & chips.
- Detour to Bellharbour and visit Hazel Mountain Chocolate Factory & Shop and voted one of Irelands top cafes. (close to Kinvara 10KM)
- The Burren perfumery and Tea Rooms is a small, west of Ireland-based company (close to Kinvara 6KM) making cosmetics and perfumes inspired by the landscape. Everything is made on site, by hand, in small batches.
- Return to The Galmont and have a family table booked for a delicious dinner to end a perfect day.
- Note, if time allowed you could start or end your day at The Burren Nature Sanctuary in Kinvara (on route to the Cliffs of Moher) is the perfect place to discover the magical Burren landscape, follow the nature trails, find fairies and meet the friendly farm animals. Or perhaps enjoy this trip another day.
Dine & Stay (2 Nights')
2 Nights accommodation with dinner on one evening
Overnight stay including breakfast & dinner
Best Friends Getaway (2 Nights)
Includes dinner, cocktails & access to leisure centre
Couples Perfect Getaway (2 Nights)
Two night stay with dinner & Prosecco on one evening
Spirit One Spa Escape (2 Nights)
Includes dinner on one evening & a spa treatment
3 reasons to stay with us
Free cancellation 24 hours prior to arrival
3 Minutes from Eyre Square & 1 minute from Galway Bus Station
Perfect for your Staycation needs