Our favourite Tuesday of the year has arrived!
While we wish we could dish you up some pancakes in the hotel, instead our Executive Head Chef Adrian Bane has shared his simple recipe for you to make them at home.
- 500 grams of Flour
- 5 Eggs
- 100 mls of Whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Zest of One Orange
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- ½ Teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
- Maple Syrup, Butter, Smoked Streaky Bacon (our serving suggestion but only if desired)
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and allow it to sit overnight.
- Warm up frying pan and add some oil, wipe the pan with some kitchen paper so not to have excess oil in the pan.
- Cook the pancakes for two minutes on either side.
- Flip them if you feel confident enough.
- Serve the pancakes hot with maple syrup, butter & smoked streaky bacon or a topping of your choice.