Wedding Terms & Conditions
FINALISING YOUR BOOKING
- A provisional booking will be held for 2 weeks at which time, it is at the hotel’s discretion to release the date unless it is confirmed by a deposit.
- Your wedding booking will only be confirmed when the deposit and terms and conditions are signed in full and returned to the hotel by the Bride & Groom. This is non-negotiable.
- Booking must be made by the couple. No booking will be taken by a third party. The hotel reserves the right to cancel the event, without notice, should it become known that a third party has made the booking or that the person booking the event has presented themselves in a fraudulent manner.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT INFORMATION
- On confirmation of your wedding booking, a non-refundable deposit of €1,000 must accompany your signed contract.
- Six months prior to your wedding date a further €2,000 deposit is required.
- 85% of the total cost should be settled two weeks prior to your wedding date.
- Full payment required before departing from hotel.
- A supplement charge will apply for choices of starter, soup, main course and dessert.
- A supplement will apply to menu changes on the wedding package.
- Any damage to the premises or grounds by the bridal party or their guests will be billed to the main account.
- Wine served is hotel house wine. A supplement will apply for alternative choices.
- Evening food is catered to half the number of guests attending your wedding, if you have more evening guests and you require additional food, there will be a supplement charge.
- Special accommodation rates offered to your wedding guests are subject to availability and based on a maximum of 20 rooms. Please discuss with wedding planner at time of booking.
- All rooms must be secured with a credit card or a cash deposit.
- All unnamed rooms from your wedding block will be automatically released one month prior to your wedding date. Any room cancellations received within 72 hours of arrival will be charged the first night’s full accommodation rate.
- On occasion, third party websites may show rooms available at a rate cheaper than our guaranteed rate; this is due to third party discounting over which the hotel has no control.
- All prices shown are in Euro and are inclusive of the prevailing rate of VAT and we do not apply service charge. Future changes to VAT will affect rates accordingly.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS TO NOTE
- The reception menu & wines must be agreed two weeks prior to your wedding date.
- Food and Beverage consumed on the premises must be purchased from the hotel with the exception of the wedding cake.
- Final numbers must be submitted 72 hours prior to your wedding date.
- Minimum numbers are stated on each wedding package.
- Cancellation charges are outlined in your wedding contract.
- Although all reasonable care will be taken, The Galmont Hotel cannot accept any responsibility for property lost or damaged prior to, during or after the function.